AMI plays a vital role as a national node for science and technology development & transfer in the southern Vietnam. Research activities at AMI span across theoretical, experimental, simulation, prototyping to mass production and studies. We invite you to build your career with us.
There are five schemes of appointment:
- Research Scientists Scheme (RS):
Research candidates must have at least a Ph.D degree by Research, preferably with at least 3 years of experience.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme (PF): Ph.D degree holders within their first five years of experience are invited to apply under this scheme. Successful candidates will be jointly appointed by AMI and GUST under their respective Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme with scholarships and start-up research funding.
- Research and Technical Support Scheme (RTS):
Polytechnic diploma holders, Bachelor and Masters degree holders are invited to apply under this scheme for technical positions.
- Corporate Services Scheme (CS): Successful candidates are appointed to positions pertaining to administrative or information technology support under this scheme.
- Visiting / Adjunct Appointment Scheme (VAA): Interested members of the academia and scientific community are welcomed to join us in our research work as a Visiting / Adjunct Professor. Please write in to us for more details.