AMI offers attachment programmes at both undergraduate and graduate levels for students from our partnered universities as well as relevant institutions to attach to AMI within a duration ranged from 2-6 months. The application should include the following documents:
- Cover/Application letter
- Updated CV
- To-date educational results including CGPA and modules taken
- Student Status Confirmation Letter from the current institution
- Relevant certificate and transcript
- Recommendation letters (if any)
- Photocopy of the particular page of applicant’s ID, passport or travel documents.
- Project proposal including research project, AMI supervisor and duration of attachment.
Write to us at email@example.com